Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Week 632

Sun, Sep 6, 2026 thru Sat, Sep 12, 2026

 Sun, Sep 6, 2026

Special Guest:


My man, Cameron Passaglia
Cameron came regularly to my weekly train sessions while
attending Thompson Middle School in Saint Charles.
He grew up in the church and now attends college at SIU.
It was a great visit. We even played some basketball at a local park.
So good to see him growing up to be quite a young man!

Mon, Sep 7, 2026

My session tonight starts at 6:02pm.
I'm using my dad's night clock to track my time on the railroad.

This week I will concentrate my efforts on trying to figure out
how the new crossing gates work on this model. I really
don't want to figure this out on the layout while working under-
neath the layout. Too many awkward lessons to learn.

I will also figure out what tools I will need to have available for
this project. As you can see I've written down the drill bit sizes
for each part of the project needed.

The time clock has started. I'm very curious how long this will
take me before I have a working model put together.

All the holes are ready for mounting the parts.

Yikes!
That took almost 1 full hour. Some of that time I just sat and 
thought about what to do next. I will need to do this 5 times
altogether because I will install 5 different railroad crossings on
the layout when this project is completely finished.

Tue, Sep 8, 2026

Joining Fantasy Football for the first time ever.
Draft is tonight.
Participants: Henry Zielke, Brian Zielke, Ben & Katie Berg & me!

Wed, Sep 9, 2026


Thu, Sep 10, 2026


Fri, Sep 11, 2026


Sat, Sep 12, 2026



No comments:

Post a Comment