Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Week 629

Sun, Aug 16, 2026 thru Sat, Aug 22, 2026

 Sun, Aug 16, 2026

No train activity today.

Mon, Aug 17, 2026

Train Day!
without Rob (sick) or Jordan (busy)
Just me from 6-7:15pm 1.25 hrs.

I finished wiring up Tracks 1, 3, 4, 5. I stopped at Track 6 because
one of the wires snapped off the toggle post and I'll need to figure
out how to attach a new wire. Back to the drawing board for that one.

Almost finished. Still need to attach Track 6 and then combine
Tracks 7 & 8. I plan on getting this project done this week.

I put down 1.25 hours for tonight's work on the Chicago Terminal
isolated track project.

Tue, Aug 18, 2026

My brother's Birthday today!
Happy Birthday Bill!


Wed, Aug 19, 2026

My wife's Birthday today!
Happy Birthday Jan!


Thu, Aug 20, 2026


Fri, Aug 21, 2026


Sat, Aug 22, 2026



No comments:

Post a Comment