Monday, May 29, 2023

Week 461

 Sun, May 28, 2023 thru Sat, Jun 3, 2023

Sun, May 28, 2023

Wow! Table all cleaned up and ready for Monday's
Train Day!

Table cleaned up, but looks like I need to fix some
paint that was inadvertently added to the canvas.

There, that looks much better.
I just used a black marker to blot out the paint marks.

The last of three tables all cleared and ready for
more work.

I even cleaned out the spaces
I used that I hadn't used before.

Oops! In order to get the three tables cleared, all
that stuff had to go somewhere. Here it is.
I will try my best to clear this off this week.

Just one more area that really needs some work...
My Workbench!

Mon, May 29, 2023

Train Day!
with...
Marcus Thorsen (6-7pm) 1 hr.
Jordan Osborn (6-7:30pm) 1.5 hrs.
Rob Fair (6-8:15pm) 2.25 hrs.

Marcus brought another panel for the layout...

Marcus also brought a box full of cars he found at
a local garage sale.

Hey Jordan!

These are the cars I picked from the heavy selection.

Rob is going to weather the roadway tonight.

I am going to clear the Train Order Board

Rob Fair begins the weathering on Marion St. Oak Park IL

Using several techniques to get just the right "look".

I was ready for some train running, but that didn't happen.

Nice work, Rob.
I like the grease marks in the middle of the roadway.

We moved on down Marion St. to paint the sidewalks.

And painting the sidewalks connected to the building base.

Finished product!
Nice work, Rob Fair!

Tue, May 30, 2023

No train activity today.

Wed, May 31, 2023

No train activity today.

Thu, Jun 1, 2023

Video production for monthly train layout update.

First step: Record the video tonight.

15 minutes

Fri, Jun 2, 2023

Next steps: 
Downloading: 10 min.
Editing w/Power Director: 10 min.
Producing: 4 min.
Producing & Uploading the final version to YouTube: 20 min.
Total Actual Time Spent: 44min.

Duration: 00:04:28 mins.

A little work on the RR...30 minutes

Tonight I will paint the gutters on Marion Street.

Gutters painted and ready to pull off the tape.

Tape is off and gutters remain.
Next I install the sidewalks.
Tomorrow...

Sat, Jun 3, 2023

Back at it on the RR...working on the Marion Street sidewalks.

I finished painting the gutters that got "ripped" out.

Now I'm installing the sidewalks. Gluing in place.

Also cutting and pieces the sidewalks together 
on the approach and under the bridge.

Now I just need to finish painting the white sidewalks
a concrete color and then ask Rob Fair to weather on
Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment