Sunday, November 27, 2022

Week 435

Sun, Nov 27, 2022 thru Sat, Dec 3, 2022

Sun, Nov 27, 2022

Time to run some train, but first, we need to complete
the paperwork. This will be for the MPPP WB Train 2B.

Finishing up the last leg of the job.
This is the last step for the "Hawk" and his job is done for the day.

After decoupling from these two cars, the "Hawk"
will return to MPPP Track 6. Day is done.

When the Road Locomotives arrive, they will connect
these two cars with the front part of the unit coal train 2b WB.

Mainline is jammed until we get the coal train out of here.

Mon, Nov 28, 2022

Train Day!
with Rob Fair
6-8pm 2 hrs.

Rob & I decided we'd finish the JMRI roster for all Locomotives with decoders.
Tonight we will tackle the Switching Locomotives.

The four switching locomotives are ready
for the first phase of testing...
make sure they work before programming.

We finished GP50 #53 assigned to Proviso Yard UP.
Now we're working on GP15-1 #1612 assigned to
CAMF (California Avenue Maintenance Facility)

Rob & I went back and forth from the mainline to 
the CCT (Central Control Tower) to program each
of the four switching locomotives

Rob Fair going through the Function Keys 1-3 to see what they do...
Duration: 00:00.34 sec.

Next, let's check Function Keys 4-9
Duration: 00:00.30 sec.

Mission Accomplished!

Tue, Nov 29, 2022

Working on the Nov 2022 Layout Update Video

Intro Video
Duration: 00:00.34 sec.

Wed, Nov 30, 2022

Today I worked on the Nov 2022 Layout Update full video.

I had some problems with my new video editor which I was able to secure on my laptop.

The learning curve is pretty steep on this one, but once I figure it out, it should smooth out.

Thu, Dec 1, 2022

More video production tonight.
I had to redo the second part of the video from scratch, so I'm a bit behind schedule.

Fri, Dec 2, 2022

My intro to Part 2 video
Duration: 00:00.36 sec.

Here are some screen shots of the video production and uploading...

Producing...

Uploading...

Done!


Sat, Dec 3, 2022

Here are the links to the Nov 2022 Video Updates

Duration: 00:03.35 min.

Duration: 00:15.03 min.


No comments:

Post a Comment