Monday, February 28, 2022

Week 396

 Sun, Feb 27, 2022 thru Sat, Mar 5, 2022

Sun, Feb 27, 2022

I finished entering Metra F40PH #132.
Having problems getting Metra F40PH #151 up and running.
Tomorrow I'll reset to factory settings and try again.

The rest of the engines waiting to be entered into JMRI.

After updating the roster for the active F40PH units, 
I'll figure out how to finish this F40PH unit at the workbench.

Mon, Feb 28, 2022

Train Day!
w/Jordan Osborn 6-7:45pm 1.75 hours

Jordan and I tried to clear the computer of unwanted programs to prepare the way for Train Simulator. We didn't get much done - lots of talk going on...

I did make some time to produce my monthly layout update.

Duration: 05:27 min.

Tue, Mar 1, 2022

No train activity this first day of March

Wed, Mar 2, 2022

Ash Wednesday

No Train Activity Today.

Thu, Mar 3, 2022

No Train Activity Today.

Fri, Mar 4, 2022

Just a little work on JMRI today...

To capture the data, I wrote the roster details in a notebook.
This will be very helpful in checking my entries for consistency.

I've entered three of the commuter locomotives.
Just a couple more to go...

I'm using the CODE worksheet to track my entries.

These are the commuter locomotives I've entered into the JMRI roster.

Sat, Mar 5, 2022

Preparing for the rain tonight...


Still shots of the layout prepared for incoming water...

East Power District
Downtown Melrose Park and the Power Plant

South Power District
Proviso Yard

Underneath the West Power District.
Downtown Chicago on the left.

Powder River Basin Power District.

From Powder River Basin looking north.

Underneath the South Power District.

Another Northern view.


No comments:

Post a Comment