Friday, July 19, 2019

Week 259

Week 259

Sunday, July 14, 2019 thru Saturday, July 20, 2019

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Now to tackle the last bastion.
First I need to dismantel the shelves so I can move the workbench to the left about 4 inches.

Now that it is empty I can move it.

To make room for the multiple cubbies to be placed on top of the shelving unit.

There we go.
Moved the shelving unit back against the wall.
Put the cubbies on top.

Now to reassemble the shelves.

Building the tower of shelves.
YIKES!
It doesn't look like I did anything!
UGH!

Monday, July 15, 2019

Train Day!

with Cameron Passaglia, Jordan Osborn, and Rob Fair
6-7:30pm (1.5 hrs.)


Capturing the Unit Coal train on the elevated track leading the Metra Train going through Proviso Yard. Cameron had to keep a close eye on the Unit Coal train as to not overrun it.
Length: 00:00:16 sec.


The Unit Coal train snakes through California Yard.
Not sure why the switch was thrown to go there in the first place?
Length: 00:00:10 sec.
Rob Fair's final look.

Nice work, Rob!

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Mini-Meyer Family Reunion in Colon MI
with Dave & Rhona, Mick & Connie, & Jan and me.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Mini-Meyer Family Reunion in Colon MI

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Mini-Meyer Family Reunion in Colon MI

Friday, July 19, 2019

I didn't get a final picture of what Rob Fair did on Monday or the reorg at the building center.
Here's pictures of both...
It doesn't look much different than when I started.
Lots to file and organize over here.

Rob Fair finished attaching the rope light all around the perimeter of the train.

There's a little section here I'll need to repair before the train show, but I don't think it will be too difficult.
Not even sure if I'll need to repair.
Just put up the facia.
Should be good to go.


Saturday, July 20, 2019

Finishing up this week with the pipes running into and from the Mechanical Shop on Fulton Ave.
I worked about 1 hour this morning and 30 minutes this afternoon.
1.5 hrs. all together here we go...
I'm working on connecting the pipes from the bridge to the mechanical building rooftop and then over to the mechanical shed.

I used clear "pipes" and will paint them glossy silver.

Painted.

Connected with walk way over the pipes.

Here's a look at the pipes overlapping as they make their way over to the mechanical shed.

Actual Photo.

Model photo.

Actual bird's eye view.
Model bird's eye view.

 Here's the half hour work I did this afternoon...
Running the pipes from the mechanical shed to the power panel.

Painted pipes and power panel.

Everything in place and ready for show!


No comments:

Post a Comment