Friday, July 19, 2019

Week 258

Week 258

Sunday, July 7, 2019 thru Saturday, July 13, 2019

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Today I decided to hide all the stuff on the shelf below the console.

Since VBS start tomorrow, I asked Rob Fair to come over tonight instead.
He said, "I'll be there."

Here he is attaching the rope light to the bottom of the framework to illuminate the walk way during night train running.

Here's my first attempt at covering the junk.
I don't like the exposed conduit on the left so I'll be adjusting the black fabric to cover it.

Rob Fair making his way around the layout scooting on his back.

Night running with aisle illuminated.

More of the same.

This section is by Proviso Yard.

Union Station.

Finally looking west toward the South Power District.

Monday, July 8, 2019

Now doesn't that look a whole lot better?

Chairs added.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

NTA

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

I'm in the clean-up mode.
Much better.

Same here, much better.

Central Control Tower looking sharp.

Now to tackle the last remaining bastion.
The last standing building defense area.

Thursday, July 11, 2109

NTA

Friday, July 12, 2019

NTA

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Berg Family Reunion today!
NTA


No comments:

Post a Comment