Sun, Jun 28, 2026 thru Sat, Jul 5, 2026
Working on updating YouTube Weekly Layout Update video
Mon, Jun 29, 2026
Train Day!
w/Jordan Osborn 6-7pm 1 hr.
![]() |
| Jordan will be my extra set of hands tonight! |
![]() |
| These are the "BEFORE" pictures... |
![]() |
| Putting the base boards in place. |
![]() |
| Now it's time to layout the cork track bed. |
![]() |
| I missed a few steps here, but have already glued in the cork track bed and using the weights to wait for it to set |
![]() |
| Another view of the layers used to add the spur line. |
Tue, Jun 30, 2026
![]() |
| Adding the cork track bed to the additional track |
![]() |
| Cutting a fitting new track pieces to finish this project |
![]() |
| Almost finished... |
![]() |
| DONE! |
![]() |
| Special Guest My wife's brother, Mick! |
Wed, Jul 1, 2026
![]() |
| First thing to do today is to repaint the switch throw to match the other crossover switch for MAIN (green) and DIVERGENT (red). |
![]() |
| The matching crossover switch for the MAIN is also green. I also repainted the DIVERGENT to red. All set! |
![]() |
| Moving on to the Grain Elevator. Adding a bumper on the end so I won't lose any cars off the end of the track stub. |
![]() |
| I've been annoyed by this unfinished area for way too long. Time to cover up the wood base. |
![]() |
| I decided to use some leftover green foam to get the job done. |
![]() |
| This is the second layer. It should work for now. Not sure what I'll do for the finishing touches. |
![]() |
| Maybe just add a bit of green foam and vegetation. |
![]() |
| Special Guest: Connie, our sister-in-law, Mick's wife. |
She is the one who made me the engineer's cap I'm wearing.
Thu, Jul 2, 2026
Heading north for July 4th vacation/celebration with family.
Fri, Jul 3, 2026
Family vacation Cornucopia WI
Sat, Jul 4, 2026
Family vacation Cornucopia WI
to view Weekly Layout Update
Duration: 02:17 min:sec
Description
What's ON Track this Week?
*Working on a couple of projects this week
*Adding another track to the grain elevator
*Shout Out to Joseph Musgrove for his inspiration
*Filling in some construction gaps
*Thanks for watching and making comments



















No comments:
Post a Comment