Sun, Jun 21, 2026 thru Sat, Jun 27, 2026
Sun, Jun 21, 2026
No Train Activity today.
Mon, Jun 22, 2026
Lots of switching today for Train Day!
Only me on the job today.
![]() |
| Working on Sequence Train 8 Industrial Park Yard Master |
![]() |
| Grabbing clipboard 4D Sequence Train S8 manifest |
![]() |
| Starting today's assignment at 0:02 |
![]() |
| Pulling Switcher SW2 from MPPP Track 6 |
![]() |
| See YouTube Layout Update Video for more action. That took 22 minutes. I will mark down .5 hr. on Timeline Spreadsheet. |
![]() |
| Mission Accomplished! Blue Box Car at warehouse 4 |
![]() |
| Yellow hopper at manufacturing plant 2 |
![]() |
| 3 of 4 covered hoppers at grain elevator |
![]() |
| 4th covered hopper set at MPPP Track 1 |
That'll do!
Tue, Jun 23, 2026
No train activity today.
Wed, Jun 24, 2026
Oops!
There's a leak in the basement...
![]() |
| In this picture, you can see where 4 holes were made by the leaks from above. However, I could find no evidence of these leaks in the ceiling rafters. |
![]() |
| I plan to use this tray to catch any further leaking. |
![]() |
| I will mount the tray in this location where I think the linking is occurring. |
Hopefully I can mount the tray tomorrow...
Thu, Jun 25, 2026
More work on the "leak" in the basement...
![]() |
| Gathering my tools for the next phase of this project. |
![]() |
| I will hang the pan by these hooks I just installed |
![]() |
| After figuring out how to use the wire to support the pan... |
![]() |
| ...I mounted the pan over the where the leak caused damage below |
![]() |
| Now to fix the damaged area. First, I filled in the "holes" left by the drops of water |
![]() |
| Since I'll need to spray the area with water I found a cap to cover my photographer |
![]() |
| Then I filled in the areas around the sidewalk with fine sand |
![]() |
| Before gluing the sand down, I need to spray water on the sand |
![]() |
| Followed by gluing with a 1/4 ratio glue to water. |
![]() |
| Adding medium coarse ground cover is next. |
![]() |
| Finally removing the tape and letting the scene dry is the last step. |
Fri, Jun 26, 2026
No train activity today.
Sat, Jun 27, 2026
Updating Video Production
for Weekly Layout Update
to view
Duration: 07:14 min:sec
Description
What's ON Track this Week?
*Train Order Board Sequence Job 8
*Switching Industrial Park
*Fixing leak in the basement
*Repairing scene after damage from leak
*Thanks for watching a leaving your comments























No comments:
Post a Comment