Sunday, July 9, 2023

Week 467

 Sun, Jul 9, 2023 thru Sat, Jul 15, 2023


Sun, Jul 9, 2023


My workbench is so messy I find myself staying
away and not working at all. That needs to change.

My first attempt to start making a change.

Mon, Jul 10, 2023

No train activity today.
VBS this week, no Train Day! today.

Tue, Jul 11, 2023

More work at the workbench cleaning and organizing...

Making  progress...

Separating all those wheel sets.
The ones in the front are all metal wheels sets.
Nice find!

Wed, Jul 12, 2023

No train activity today.

Thu, Jul 13, 2023

No train activity today.

Fri, Jul 14, 2023

Finally, I got some time to finish the workbench.

Almost there...

Now this is what they call, "Starting with a clean slate."

I wonder how long I will be able to keep it clean?

DONE!
Ready for another project!

Next project:
Locomotive/Car Maintenance Cradles for the Workbench

I also added a tab which displays what needs to be
fixed for each of these cars.

Here are the cradles on the storage shelf
located at the workbench.

I've just cleared the top two cubbies
to make room for more projects.

Sat, Jul 15, 2023

Now let's get to work...

I had 6 cars in the cradle. One is finished...

A red gondola is the one I finished. Here is the entry
on the Cars in Consist paperwork.

And this is the Car Maintenance record
sheet I use to go through the checklist.

I store the "New & Improved" cars in two locations:
The 1st is the RIP tracks for WB trains.
The 2nd is the Industrial Park Transfer Track for EB trains.

Here are 5 of the six cars I've finished this weekend.
They are ready to be picked up for revenue production.



No comments:

Post a Comment