Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Week 414

 Sun, Jul 3, 2022 thru Sat, Jul 9, 2022

Sun, Jul 3, 2022

Jordan Osborn stopped by today to help me figure
out how to get pictures on the camera. He had a
mini SD car and a Micro SD adapter.

After all the work we did, I'm still going to return the camera.
Too much stress.

Mon, Jul 4, 2022

Finally running Priority Train 7 The Piggy-back Train 2C.

Starting at Global 2, but probably will drop back off
at Global 2 for a full complete round.

Here is the train ready to be put together at Global 2.

I'm running the GP38-2 power locomotives - all four
sitting here on Track 5 at the CNW Engine Facilities

Train ready for departure...just need to add the caboose
Duration: 00:00.27 sec.

Later in the evening...

Getting ready for my niece & nephews to arrive
from Vietnam. We will run the remaining priority trains.

I also changed the Train Order Board to show all
four commuter trains WB & EB.

And I changed how the Power is shown on the
other side of the board.

Tue, Jul 5, 2022

Guess what came in the mail today?
Yep! The Signal from Z-Stuff for Trains!
My monthly magazines from Trains also came today.
As Jan says, "Today is your lucky day!"

Here's what's happening on the RR tonight...

Here's the new Signal Bridge that came in the mail today.
This will be the 6th signal bridge I've had to paint.

White bases painted black as well as the ladder on the side.

The location of Signal Bridge #1.

Locked in place.
I still need to re-wire the signals.

I also permanently wrote in the Train 
Descriptions.

I also permanently wrote in the Power
Codes for the Commuter Trains (lines 1 & 2)
The other permanent words are "Power:"
with the rest of the entries able to erase.

Wed, Jul 6, 2022

Jan had book club tonight so I got to "play trains"

Here's what I did...

First step was to wire up the power.
What should happen is both greens illuminate!
They do! Yes! Step 1 complete.

Next check is to see if the opposite mainline can be
"Forced Red" at Central Control Tower.
And YES! It does! Step 2 complete.
I am also checking the 30 sec. cycle on the mainline...
Now Yellow...

And then Green.
Last step complete.

Thu, Jul 7, 2022

No train activity today.

Fri, Jul 8, 2022

Preparing trains for my nephews & niece from Vietnam
Unit Coal Train 2A EB (Train #1) and Excursion Train 4A (Train #2)
Duration: 00:00.30 sec.

Last Train is Train #3 Commuter Train 1C
Duration: 00:00.30 sec.

Paperwork for the operating session planned with Alan, Christian & Becca
Duration: 00:00.32 sec.

This is the worksheet for the
Unit Coal Train 2A EB
on clipboard 2B

This is the worksheet for the
Excursion Train 4A
on clipboard 4D

Finally, this is the worksheet for the
Commuter Train 1C
on clipboard 3C

Sat, Jul 9, 2022

No train activity today.


No comments:

Post a Comment