Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Week 292

Sunday, March 1, 2020 thru Saturday, March 7, 2020

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Ran some trains today.
Also misplaced my glasses and couldn't find them anywhere.
But no! Here they are...right in front of my eyes.

Monday, March 2, 2020

No Train Activity

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Flying to Tucson for some R&R

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

NTA

Thursday, March 5, 2020

NTA

Friday, March 6, 2020

Campbell Avenue truns into Kito Blvd. as I look west this is my view from the bridge.

After riding my back down and back to the other side this is my view toward the east.

At very end there's an intermodal UP train waiting to depart the yard.
I saw the lights brighten and the ditch lights blinking and I knew it was ready to depart.

Watching a UP WB Intermodal Train depart yard only to stop for a crew change..
Length: 00:00:30 sec.

After taking the video I noticed a bag flew out of the cab and the engineer walked down the ladder.
Another engineer came from the right - it was a crew change.

I rode my back down and along the mainline.
Here's the intermodal train waiting for the crew change and then to proceed with caution.
I didn't wait long enough to see that happen.

Saturday, March 7, 2020

No Train Activity

No comments:

Post a Comment