Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 165

Week 165

Sunday, September 24, 2017 thru Saturday, September 30, 2017

Sunday, September 24, 2017
No train activity today.

Monday, September 25, 2017
Train Day with Rob Fair 5:30-7pm

Rob Fair working on the Kedzie Avenue Station walls.

I'm going to work on securing the random stone wall to the base.
You can see how the base has flared out because the adhesive hasn't "stuck".


Rob finished gluing the base walls to the ceiling walls.

Here's where the station will be repositioned.

Since I was securing walls tonight, I thought I'd just keep on going and secure this wall too.

Finished product. I like the way it turned out.
I also installed this ground throw.
It was great to work together in the same area.
We got a lot done tonight!

Tuesday, September 26, 2017
No train activity today.


Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Train DAY today!
Who will show this week?
Just me and Jordan came today.
Here's what we did...
Jordan Osborn chillin'

I continued work on the access panel.
Now I need to figure out how to get that bottom panel out of there.

We also added the train signal light that Rob G. gave me this past Sunday.
It's going to go in this corner (see next photo).

And here it is.
Pretty cool?

Another view.
I think so!


Thursday, September 28, 2017
No train activity today.

Friday, September 29, 2017
No train activity today.

Saturday, September 30, 2017
No train activity today.
However, Jan and I did go to the Cubs game and took the train.
First the Metra out of Geneva and then the Brown Line "L" train.
Wrigley Field
Cubs won 9-0 over Cincinnati Reds

No comments:

Post a Comment