Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week 30

Here's my first post for my Basement Train Layout.
I'll be keeping this current and working backward on the historical timeline as we go.
Sure accomplished a lot this week!

Enjoy!

Saturday, Feb. 8, 2015 
Connor Linke and I removed the tape from the brown painted pressed wood.
Dang! I didn't take any pictures of Connor. I'll try to have him back to capture his mug shot.










Thursday, Feb. 5, 2015
We met at our regular time 4-5:30pm. 


Carlos Baez worked on the Central Control Wiring Dimmer Switches connecting to main panel.


Curt Berg & Dean Hatzis worked on the engineering plans for Union Station. 
This picture shows Dean calculating the proper height for the passenger terminal.


Ed Nelson started painting the pressed wood layout surface. 
We chose a chocolate brown to hide any light color coming through the scenery to be added later.

Here are the rest of the shots from our weekly work session:










Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015 
I finished drawing all switches on the hard wood surface. I also took track switch inventory:



Still shot entering Union Station.
Video follows of same:

Video: Heading into Union Stations.
Use your imagination...


View looking toward Union Station from Lake St.

Look closely and you'll find this shot included in the next video:









Video starting from West Power District heading to North Power district.


This video shows the opposite direction going from the West Power District to the South Power District.

No comments:

Post a Comment