Sunday, August 21, 2022

Week 421

 Sun, Aug 21, 2022 thru Sat, Aug 27, 2022

Sun, Aug 21, 2022

Working on the RR...

I've moved from the dwarf signals to the traffic controller.

I will mount the traffic controller on this white board
and all those wires hanging down will be attached to that board.

Won't that be exciting?

Mon, Aug 22, 2022

Train Day!
w/Rob Fair & Jordan Osborn
6-7:15pm 1.25 hrs.

Tried to run some trains tonight...

Our opening "How's it going?" meeting...

Then on to the Train Board...

Finally, it was a broken up kind of a night...

Tue, Aug 23, 2022

No train activity today.

Wed, Aug 24, 2022

Look what Josiah was looking at before he headed off to school...
This is one of my YouTube video he was watching.

Later that day...

I checked the WB mainline to see if there was anything
on the track to make these two cars derail during our
Monday Night Train Session.

The only things I found on the tracks were a couple of wrapped up boxelder bugs.
I don't think those would've caused this much damage.

Thu, Aug 25, 2022

No train activity today.

Fri, Aug 26, 2022

No train activity today.

Sat, Aug 27, 2022

After finishing the laps for Mixed Freight Train 5B
I found a few more cars that were causing continuous
problems. I removed them from the consist and will
try again to get some pure laps to run.



No comments:

Post a Comment