Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Week 378

 Sun, Oct 24, 2021 thru Sat, Oct 30, 2021

Let's see what happens this week...

Since I've been on vacation for a few days, I have a lot of catching up to do...

Sun, Oct 24, 2021

No train activity today.

Mon, Oct 25, 2021

Traveling home I found a very interesting sign.
See the sign for "Industrial Park"?
Well, now I feel pretty good about the name I gave our Industrial Park.
Yep, I didn't realize it, but there is a prototype.

After returning home, I checked out the basement.
It looked like we had a lot of rain.

There was water in one section of the basement.
(See tomorrow for the picture of the water after it evaporated)




Tue, Oct 26, 2021

Here is where the water was sitting last night. Overnight it evaporated. No water there this morning.

Why does this keep happening to me?
I think I'm keeping the phone still, but it's very obvious I'm not.
This is supposed to be a picture of the bus I bought last week and the general vicinity of where I will place it on the layout.

I would like to glue the corner of this building together.
Hopefully this stuff will work.

I'm going to try this "Realistic Water" in the stream beds in the Industrial Park.

Another camera snafu! Dang!
This was supposed to be the other vehicle I purchased last week.

I may use these LED lights to illuminate the billboards.

Here's the "Downtown Loop" bus in place.

And here's the "Realistic Water" in place.

I also put some Realistic Water between the team tracks of the two warehouses.

Someone is getting some Satellite service.

For my next project I'm going to isolate this track...
First, I will use the Dremel tool to cut out the connectors.

Same thing for the other end.

Dremel tool finished on this end.

And also, on this end.

Now for a video performance of what I did tonight.

Part I
Duration: 00:00:30 sec.

Part II
Duration: 00:00:21 sec.

Part III
Duration: 00:00:30 sec.

Part IV
Duration: 00:00:23 sec.


Wed, Oct 27, 2021

No train activity today.


Thu, Oct 28, 2021

No Train Activity today.

Fri, Oct 29, 2021

No Train Activity today.

Sat, Oct 30, 2021

Produced and published my monthly train layout update today.


Duration: 00:05:06 mins.

1 comment: