Saturday, June 20, 2020

Week 307

Sunday, June 14, 2020 thru Saturday, June 20, 2020

My goal this week is to finish the skirt and fascia at Powder River Basin.
Let's see how I do...

Sunday, June 14, 2020

No train activity today.

Monday, June 15, 2020

Finish cleaning track in both Engine Terminals.
Length: 00:00:29 sec.

Tracks clean. UP Locomotives back in place.

Tracks clean. CNW locomotives back in place.

Another view.

From the back.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

No train activity today.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

No train activity today.
Stayed home from work with a headache.
Not even well enough to work on the train.
UGH!

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Need to clean out the materials from behind the bridge.

Temporary storage.
I need to figure out where this should go when we finish.

Nice and clean and neat.

Not so much.

Tomorrow I will cut this fabric for the skirting at PRB.

Friday, June 19, 2020

I cut the first section and ready to install.

Jan helped me cut the rest.
It's easier cutting right handed than left handed.
Thanks Jan!!!

Skirting in place.

Hides the mess behind the skirt.

Another view.

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Well, today is the last day to meet my goal.
Let's see if I do...

Cutting out the fascia boards on the driveway.

I used the plywood as my guide and cut each one the same size.

Here are all the boards ready to be transported to the basement.

Making progress.

DONE!

I also remembered a section in Chicago that needed fascia.
BEFORE...

AFTER
Doesn't that look neat & finished?

GOAL complete.
Now to get a start on next week's goal...
Need to transform my workbench to prepare for next week...
Length: 00:00:28 sec.


Ready for next week's goal.
Next week's GOAL:
Wire up the four UP5s and install them on the layout fascia.

No comments:

Post a Comment