Friday, November 17, 2017

Week 172

Week 172

Sunday, November 12, 2017 thru Saturday, November 19, 2017

Sunday, November 12, 2017
Jordan stopped by to run trains today.
I shored up the retaining wall at Kedzie Avenue alley.
I should've gotten before and after pictures, but I settled with AFTER pictures here.
 And the base of the walls in the underpass.
I also "nailed" down the bottoms of the underpass.
Much better.
As I look at the two pictures, I need to go back and paint the heads of the spikes I drove in to secure the wall to the base. They look like little black dots.

Monday, November 13, 2017
Train Day Cancelled!
Rob Fair and I both had a rough weekend as far as our health is concerned, so we're taking today off.
Rob sent me a text this morning and said he was going to be in bed all day today.
Get better, Rob!

Tuesday, November 14, 2017
No train activity today.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Train Day!
No train activity today either.

Thursday, November 16, 2017
No train activity today.
What's going on?
I thought you'd never ask.
I've been nursing a sore back and trying to stay out of commission as much as possible.
UGH!

Friday, November 17, 2017
Lord of Life Men's Retreat this weekend.

Saturday, November 18, 2017
Lord of Life Men's Retreat this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment