Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 171

Week 171

Sunday, November 5, 2017 thru Saturday, November 11, 2017

Sunday, November 5, 2017
No Train Activity Today

Monday, November 6, 2017
Train Day!
Rob Fair and Jordan Osborn joined me tonight from 6-7:30pm

And here's what we did...
Tonight we're going to work on the utility poles and wires in the alley at Kedzie Avenue.

Rob Fair is positioning the poles and preparing to secure them to the scenery.

Poles in place, now we're ready for the cables..

Looks pretty messy again, but we know that's what happens when we're working.

Here how the cables look on the top level.

We started the bottom level and now it's time to call it a night.
Great work tonight, men!

Tuesday, November 7, 2017
I did a little bit of work on the utility lines we started last night:

I glued the cables from the lower utility pole to the upper utility pole in foreground.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017
TRAIN DAY!
Jordan Osborn and I worked together from 4:15 to 5:30pm this afternoon.
Tonight I added the power box to the utility cables in foreground.

This picture shows the cables now attached to the power box.
In the previous picture the cables were not attached. 

I asked Jordan to hold up the background board to get this shot of the wires.

I've been wanting to put down the safety lines at the station stop.
Here is Elmhurst in process.

Geneva in process.

Geneva finished.
I don't think I'll do the center platform.
Not enough room.

Jordan Osborn deep into his paperwork.

Thursday, November 9, 2017
No train activity today.

Friday, November 10, 2017
No train activity today.

Saturday, November 11, 2017
No train activity today.

No comments:

Post a Comment