Monday, December 19, 2016

Week 125

Week 125

Sunday, December 18, 2016 through Saturday, December 24, 2016

Monday, December 19, 2016

Train Night!

Rob Fair came early about 5:30pm and stayed until 7:30pm.
Jordan Osborn joined us about 6pm and stayed until 7:30pm.

Here's what we did...

Rob Fair finished one coal car.
Later he would start to work on my C40-8 locomotives.

Jordan Osborn, a little sleepy, but still alert for updating paperwork.

Rob Fair, very intent, on the C40-8 coupler mounts.

Another view of the shell and details associated with the project.

I added some road lines.

Another view.
I'll add another yellow center line and the white lines down the sides.
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Well, I had some time this evening so I put some more yellow lines down Western Avenue.
I also put the shell of the south building on Western Avenue.
It's the skinny front building.

Check it out...

Masking one of the first of two yellow lines down Western Avenue.

I did the first yellow line last night.
Here's what the second line looks like all masked off.

Just another view of the masked yellow line a further bit down on Western Avenue.

I removed the masking on the double yellow line and here's what it looks like.
Not too happy with the "bleeding" edges.

Here's the one yellow line unmasked.
Hopefully I'll be able to mask the second yellow line tomorrow.

I added the building shell to Western Avenue and the sidewalk.
Nothing permanently attached.

Another view from the sky looking at the skinny building sitting on Western Avenue.

I think Western Avenue is starting to take shape.
Now I need to purchase the other warehouse building and we'll really see some progress!!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016
TRAIN DAY!
Ben's B-day!

Ben came, but no one else came today.

So Jan and I had dinner with Ben and after Ben left, I drew on some more yellow lines.

Masking prepared.

Yellow paint applied.
Tomorrow morning I'll remove the tape and take another picture of the finished product.

Still experimenting with these yellow lines.

Not totally satisfied with them yet. Still a work in progress.

Here's the unmasked yellow lines:

No comments:

Post a Comment