Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week 82

Week 82

I'm on vacation this week -

so we're taking the week OFF.

However, in preparation for our trip to Arizona I took a virtual tour of the basement to show my brother-in-law, Jeff (Jan's twin) what the train layout looks like.

Here you go. This is what I'm going to show him:

I started in the kitchen and then worked my way down the stairs

TO THE TRAINS

Length: 1.57

On
Wednesday, February 17, 2016

we climbed Pichaso Peak.

While we were taking in the breathtaking view from the top two trains went by.

I took videos of each.

Length: .20

Length: .11

On
Thursday, February 18, 2016

Jeff & Michelle took me to the HobbyTown.

Jeff bought me two "Big Trees"
I bought a SW1500 UP switcher.

On our way home
Saturday, February 20, 2016
I took some shots of trains along I10




When I got home I had to "stage" my latest prized possessions:

SW1500 UP 1064
With the nice "Big Trees" as its background

1 comment: