Sunday, April 5, 2020

Week 297

Sunday, April 5, 2020 thru Saturday, April 11, 2020


Sunday, April 5, 2020

Today I got stuck trying to put a SSD into my laptop.
Guess what? It didn't work.

BUT, I did produce another video production.
I invited a guest engineer.
You will be SO surprised to find out who it is!

See tomorrow's entry for the surprise!

Monday, April 6, 2020

I posted the video from yesterday to YouTube.
I labeled it Basement Train Layout S1 E2 (Season 1 Episode 2)

Basement Train Layout S1 E2
Length: 00:09:31 min.

Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

I worked on the LNWI today with no success at all.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

I  worked on the Dispatcher's Log for Season 1
Here is the updated Train Order Board for Season 1.
Today I finished the Board and now I'll transfer the information to the Dispatcher's log.
See below:

And this is what it looks like on paper...
This is what it will look like to the Engineer.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

My Birthday!
Candy Boulay made some delicious coffee cake I enjoyed for my morning treat.
Then we traveled to the city to help Natalie & James with their Community Grocery Store.
James & Natalie did such a great job!
Finally, when we returned the Zielke family decorated our driveway with birthday wishes.



And last, but not least!

Our good neighbors, Chrissa and son, Jordan, gave me THIS for my birthday!
Best Birthday Gift EVER!
This will be the throttle to replace the failed WiFi I tried to get working but failed miserably.

Friday, April 10, 2020

I finally finished getting the Metra Commuter Train to the Geneva Station.
This picture should be at the end of S1 E2
Waiting at the station for the return trip to Chicago.


Saturday, April 11, 2020

Today I cut the wood for the table legs that will support the Powder River Basin in Wyoming.

Plan Drawing for the support legs at the Powder River Basin section of the layout.

I will need 8 40" tall leg supports.
I cut 10 just in case two were badly warped.

Here's the work area before clean-up.

I also had to cut 12 splicers to fit between the legs to keep them parallel.
This is just before the final clean-up and putting everything back where it belongs.


No comments:

Post a Comment