Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Week 267

Sunday, September 8, 2019 thru Saturday, September 14, 2019

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Today I started wiring up the traffic signals.
Here you can see the right side is wired up.

Monday, September 9, 2019

This is a close up of the top side all wired up.

Another close up of the right side.

I inserted the switch wire to hoop up my 3V battery tester.

A picture guide to wire the circuit board correctly.
Let's hope I get it right...

I will finish the traffic light wiring on Chicago Downtown North.
Rob Fair will work on the traffic light wiring for Chicago Downtown South.

The head lamp came in very handy tonight.

Jordan Osborn stopped by for a cameo appearance.

Taking shape.
Rob Fair does good work.

Adding some finishing touches.

Getting ready to insert the traffic wires from Chicago Downtown South.
Here's an overview of our finished product.
Length: 00:00:28 sec.

Rob Fair taking a final look before we close up shop for the night.

I'll send this picture to my supplier to show him the bottom light is not illuminated like the top two are illuminated.

Different traffic light, but same results.
Not good.

And finally, a traffic signal missing the yellow wire.
Not good.


Tuesday, September 10, 2019

NTA

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Just me today for Train day!
Jordan & Cam couldn't make it.
I finished wiring up the traffic signal lights.

It's the single light on Canal St. and Adams.

There it is!

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Tonight I finished wiring up the bus stop street lights.

One more look at the wiring from the back.

Friday, September 13, 2019

NTA
sleepover at Zielke home

Saturday, September 14, 2019

NTA
Visited Crockett family in Chicago for Natalie's birthday tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment