Thursday, July 13, 2017

Week 154

Week 154

Sunday, July 9, 2017 thru Saturday, July 15, 2017

This week is VBS week at church so we won't be having our regular Monday and Wednesday Train Crew meetings. Instead, I'll continue work alone on Elmhurst Station when I am able.

Here are some updates...

Monday, July 10, 2017

As we continue the work at the base of Elmhurst Station we now note the sidewalks are painted and installed.

Checking to be sure the station still fits into the base.
And it does!
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
More progress at the Elmhurst Station...

Before moving forward, I had to trim down the station platform brace because it was too high.
See the white strip near the tracks?

I re-stained the platform brace, and then began to wire the station lights.

Next, I drilled the hole for the light wires.

Also drilled the holes for the platform light poles.

Lamp Posts installed and waiting for electrical hookups.
Friday, July 14, 2017
More progress at Elmhurst Station...

I wired up the station platform light this morning.

Dimming the lights above to make the street lights shine brighter.

Lights off, platform lights on!
Now on to the station lights inside.

Saturday, July 15, 2017
What's on your workbench this week?

The outside platform lights are one, now I'm working on the inside lights at Elmhurst Station.

I don't what a pure white no resister look.

This photo is with 910 ohlms.

And this is what we're going for...1000 ohlms resister.
I asked Rob Fair to bring his soldering tools and we'll hook them up and install the station on Monday night, Week 155.

No comments:

Post a Comment