Friday, December 18, 2015

Week 75

Week 75

Went to the train show on Sunday, December 13, 2015

Jordon Osborn and Josh Jones went with me.

I traded the left hand #4 Code 83 Switch with a right hand of the same - no problem.
I also bought 10 3' sections of Atlas Code 100 flex track ($33)
From the same vendor I bought a right hand #6 Code 100 switch to replace our failed repaired of the same ($12).

I bought $45 and I spent $45. That was it for the show.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Small Train Crew this week.

Just Dean and me. Here's what happened...

 Dean Hatzis checking the specs of our Metra Repair and Maintenance Shop.

Dean Hatzis cutting some of the parts to check clearances.

So...tonight was mainly a "think tank" about how to kit-bash the Metra Repair and Maintenance Shop. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment